Name: Matthew Murdock
Experience: 89 (Legendary)
Agility d12; Smarts d8; Spirit d8; Strength d6; Vigor d8
Pace 6; Parry 8; Charisma 2; Toughness 10 (4)
Hindrances: Blind, Heroic, Poverty, Vow—no killing (minor)
Edges: Arcane Background (Super Powers), Alertness, Brave, Fast Healer, Improved First Strike, Martial Artist, Acrobat, Charismatic, Improved Nerves of Steel, Counterattack, Improved Frenzy, Elan
Skills: Climbing d8, Fighting d10, Intimidation d8, Investigation d4, Healing d6, Knowledge (Law) d8, Notice d8, Persuasion d8, Stealth d6, Throwing d10, Tracking d4
Inventory: Daredevil Armor (Armor +4, Armor +2 against a Raise), Daredevil Batons (melee attack, ranged attack, swinging)
- Awareness (3): Heightened senses.
- Attack, Melee (2): Damage Str+d6, Multiple Attacks. Device (–2, Batons).
- Attack, Melee (2): Damage Str+d6, Reach 3. Device (–2, Batons), Limitation (–1, cannot use his other melee attack or his ranged attack).
- Attack, Ranged (1): Range 3/6/12, Str+d6, Thrown. Device (–2, Batons).
- Danger Sense (2): Heightened Senses.
- Heightened Senses (5): Super Hearing, Super Smell, Super Taste, Super Touch, Tracking, Spatial Sense. Limitation (–2, all non-device powers cannot be used if these are lost).
- Super Attribute (6): Agility +3. (Exceptional equilibrium.)
- Super Edges (2): First Strike.
- Super Skills (7): Climbing +1, Fighting +2, Throwing +3, Tracking +1. (Heightened senses training.)
- Uncanny Reflexes (4): –2 to hit. (Heightened senses and enhanced balance.)
- Swinging (1): Device (–2, Batons).
The son of a boxer, Matt's heroic spirit cost him his vision when he was nine, saving a man from a car accident and having chemicals splashed into his eyes for the effort. His father was shot and killed after refusing to give up a fight so Matt could receive the money from the rigged match. Soon after, Matt was approached by Stick, a blind master of stick fighting and general badassery. The old coot left soon after, but not before training Matt to be a hell of a fighting machine.
More recently, Matt graduated from law school with his friend Foggy Nelson. They now own a law firm in Hell's Kitchen, New York, but by night Matt works to clean up his city's streets by beating the living sh*t out of any criminals he can track down. This has gotten him in over his head against Wilson Fisk, one of the most powerful mob bosses in the country, though following a series of loose ends and broken teeth has led to Fisk being behind bars. For now. It is a comic-book show, after all.
Matt has impeccable balance and is an expert combatant, taking on more than a dozen men at a time and coming out on top, albeit with a fair number of cuts and bruises for it. Stick taught him a meditative technique to help him heal more quickly (Fast Healer). Despite his blindness, he can move and fight like a man with perfect vision due to his unnaturally powerful senses ("seeing" the world as a painting of fire); in fact, these senses are so strong that he can feel the words on a page, or hear the heartbeat of people he's speaking with. Even given the badass that he is, he is an extremely charming and persuasive individual that refuses to kill if he can ever avoid it.
I've upgraded his batons, likely to the ones he'll have in Season 2 (and the ones he has in the comics, where he can use the to swing and such), simply to keep a coherent hero, instead of 31 PP now and 35 later on.
There's my best build of Daredevil—the man without fear (notably doesn't posess Fearless, though; I'm not convinced any normal human can have that power). Leave questions, comments, and Season 2 hype below!