Experience: 60 (Heroic)
Agility d8; Smarts d8; Spirit d10; Strength d8; Vigor d8
Pace 6; Parry 6; Charisma 2; Toughness 19 (6)
Hindrances: Arrogant, Heroic, Quirk (Shies from responsibility), Vow (m, Green Lantern Corps)
Edges: Arcane Background (Super Powers), Attractive, The Best There Is (force control), Brave, Elan, Ace, Dodge
Skills: Driving d6, Fighting d8, K (Planes) d6, Knowledge (Galactic Politics) d8, Notice d8, Persuasion d4, Piloting d10, Shooting d10, Taunt d6
- Armor +6 (1): Device (–1), Requires Activation.
- Attack, Ranged (13): Range 12/24/48, Damage 3d6, AP 2, Medium Burst, Heavy Weapon, RoF 3. Device (–1).
- Danger Sense (1): Device (–1).
- Doesn't Breathe (1): Device (–1), Requires Activation.
- Flight (19): Mach 2+, Climb 4. Device (–1).
- Force Control (35): Level 12, Strength d12+12. Area Effect (MBT), Force Field, Heavy Weapon. Range 24". Device (–1).
- Resistance (2): Air, Heat, Cold, Radiation. Device (–1), Requires Activation.
- Speak Language (1): Written Word. Device (–1).
- Super Attribute (4): Spirit +2.
- Super Skill (3): Knowledge (Galactic Politics) +3.
- Toughness +7 (5): Device (–1), Requires Activation.
After his father's death in a terrible accident, Hal Jordan followed in his father's footsteps and becoming an accomplished and highly-talented pilot. An irresponsible ladies man by night, Hal was known for having an incredible (and oftentimes very irritating) force of will. This is why the ring chose him as Earth's newest protector: the Green Lantern.
Intelligent, strong, and brave, Hal's ring grants him incredible powers of flight and incredible resilience, but what really powers him is the ring's capacity to generate nearly anything his mind can dream up. From swords to guns to slingshots to race cars, Hal can construct them and use them as he wishes. The ring also grants him some other powers, including a working knowledge of the Lantern Corps and galactic politics, a universal translator, alerts him when he is needed.
Without the ring, Hal is simply a very strong willed individual; it really wouldn't be a good idea for the average tangle with him, even powerless.
There isn't much more I can say for him, which is the benefit of working off of a one-off movie character: just go watch the movie and you'll see most of this in action. Leave questions, comments, and lantern-love below.