Maybe we should have him and Thor fight to see who comes out on top.
Yup. I've got a few more characters up my sleeve, I'm taking a swing at him. This could either go really, really well or really, really poorly. Just for the sake of sanity, I'm going to be working with the Man of Steel Superman and nothing more—no other movies or comics or TV shows or anything. He's bullshitty enough as it is.
Name: Kal-El/Clark Kent
Experience: 40 (Veteran)
Agility d8; Smarts d8; Spirit d8; Strength d12+8; Vigor d10
Pace 6; Parry 7; Charisma 4; Toughness 26 (10)
Hindrances: Heroic, Loyal, Pacifist (m), Power Negation (Kryponite)
Edges: Arcane Background (Super Powers), Attractive, Brawny, Charismatic, Take the Hit, Elan.
Skills: Climbing d6, Fighting d10, Intimidation d6, Notice d8, Persuasion d4, Shooting d8, Stealth d4, Streetwise d4, Swimming d8
- Armor +10 (5): Extremely hard skin.
- Attack, Melee (7): Damage Str+2d6, Heavy Weapon, Multiple Attacks.
- Attack, Ranged (18): Range 12/24/48, Damage 5d6, RoF 2, AP 6, Heavy Weapon, Lethal, Switchable (primary with heightened senses and regeneration as a set and attack, melee and extra action as a set). (Heat Vision).
- Doesn't Breathe (2): Kryptonian Powers.
- Extra Action (3): One extra action per round
- Flight (19): Super Sonic Speed, Climb 2, –8 to hit while flying.
- Heightened Senses (5): Eagle Eyes, Super Hearing, Super Sight, Spatial Sense (x-ray vision).
- Regeneration (9): Level 4, roll to heal every minute. Recovery.
- Resistance (4): Air, Cold, Heat, Radiation.
- Super Attributes (26): Agility +1, Strength +10, Vigor +2.
- Toughness +8 (11): Hardy.
Kal-El, known under the alias of Clark Kent on earth, is the lone survivor of the planet Krypton, which was destroyed in a planetary catastrophe years ago. Once he was recovered near a farm in Kansas, he was raised as a normal child, learning how to control his incredible abilities over his life. Today, he wears his iconic blue and red suit, donning the title of Superman (a Cosmic level hero with Super Karma).
We all know his powers. He hits hard, he flies fast, he has heat vision, and he's almost invincible. He does not, however, have any real form of martial training, instead relying on raw speed and strength to carry him (admittedly quite well) through a fight. After humanity's first contact with aliens, he took up a job at the Daily Bugle as a reporter.
There's nothing else really special here to note. He's straight out of the book with all of his powers. He does have some form of regeneration, and although it's not explicitly stated it is shown, being that a few hours after his Kansas battle he is on his feet and shrugged the beating off from earlier.
The Man of Steel is here. And I'm really, really hoping that he doesn't have any new powers Dawn of Justice because I'm really gonna have to strain to keep him rules-legal if they do. Leave questions, comments, and Superman hate below.